Friday, February 29, 2008

Brayden Is 8 Months!



We can't believe Brayden is 8 months already! This has been an exciting month...Brayden started crawling early this month and hasn't slowed down one bit! He has done so many new things this month. He discovered the stairs. He is trying to wave and watches his hands as he opens and closes them. That is really cute!:) He learned how to sit up on his own and is pulling up on anything that can support him! He is trying to talk more by making new sounds. He is keeping us busy and is still full of smiles for everyone!

3 comments:

The Hawley's said...

I'm so glad you guys finally started a blog! I'll put a link to your blog on ours so I can check back often to see updates! Yeah for 8 months!

Heather Huff said...

That's my nephew!! He is so cute!! So I'm tryin out this blog thing...probably won't use it but just to comment bout urs!! Unless u show me how to use it!! :) Love u guys!!

Anonymous said...

Nana and PaPaw are so proud of Brayden. He’s so precious and he’s growing up so fast. We enjoy every minute with him. He’s brought so much joy to our hearts and home! Luke and Amanda are making great parents and we are proud of them too! We love ya’ll!