Saturday, October 4, 2008

Silly Boy!







Earlier this week Brayden got the idea to climb in the dryer as I was doing laundry! He did this all on his own too! He loved it and thought he was something! It was so cute! Don't worry though he cannot get to the dryer alone, that would be dangerous! He is starting to literally "get in" things! After the dryer adventure he laid our laundry basket on the floor so he could get in it. He got stuck though because he couldn't figure out how to go backwards to get out!
I left out a word of Brayden's vocabulary in the last post. He can also say "tickle" and just this past week he learned to say "bowl" and "mine" (not sure where that came from but it was coming sooner or later!). He has also started to point at things he wants. Lastly, this week he used a fork completely by himself for the first time! I can't wait to see what he will learn next!


No comments: