Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Where's Brayden?

Brayden was playing in the kitchen while I was close by listening. Then it got extremely quite! So I walk to the kitchen and Brayden is nowhere in sight! I wasn't worried since I had an idea where he was....and then I heard a noise coming from the cabinets!:)

Peek-a-boo!:)



This is a new thing for him....the first time he did it he just climbed in the cabinet and on the shelf. He didn't close himself in the cabinet! Silly boy!


Brayden makes everyday a ton of fun! He is trying to say new words each day. I can't even keep up with how many he can say now. He says "k" for "ok" in response to whatever we say to him! Our favorite is when he says "love you" on his own or after we say it to him! He is definitely a loving little boy! He still loves hugs and kisses!:) He can say "please" and "thank you." He also attempts to say family member names including "Luke!" This really shocked us! It's amazing what you don't have to teach them! It's hard not to laugh when he goes up to Luke and calls him by his name. It is cute but we always tell him to say "daddy" and he will say "da-da" after that. His favorite thing to say though is "Go Duke!" Now we are all Tarheel fans except for Uncle Daniel and that is who taught him to say it in one night! Brayden just picked it right up and goes around saying it all day! We will say "no, UNC" and he will say "Go Duke!" He can say "CC" for "UNC" but he prefers "Go Duke" for some reason. Normally when he says it he puts his fist in the air like he is cheering!:) In addition to saying it all day he also says it when he sees Daniel and when he sees basketball on tv! He is one smart little boy he just needs to pick the right team!:)
Coming Soon......pictures of Brayden's first haircut!

No comments: