Brayden and I went to Kids Night at Chick-fil-a tonight while Luke was working. Mimi the clown was there doing face paintings and balloon sculptures. I wasn't sure how Brayden would like her painting his face but he really wanted a balloon so we got in line! When it was his turn he just sat there and stared at her. I don't think he could figure it all out but he sat there really still while she painted "Bob the Tomato" (from Veggie Tales). His balloon was originally a fishing pole with a fish on it but it got a little messed up!:) Anyway, this was his first face painting and I think his first official kids night at Chick-fil-a! Toddlers are so much fun!:)
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Brayden's First Face Painting!
Brayden and I went to Kids Night at Chick-fil-a tonight while Luke was working. Mimi the clown was there doing face paintings and balloon sculptures. I wasn't sure how Brayden would like her painting his face but he really wanted a balloon so we got in line! When it was his turn he just sat there and stared at her. I don't think he could figure it all out but he sat there really still while she painted "Bob the Tomato" (from Veggie Tales). His balloon was originally a fishing pole with a fish on it but it got a little messed up!:) Anyway, this was his first face painting and I think his first official kids night at Chick-fil-a! Toddlers are so much fun!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment