I'm not sure if you can tell but in these two pictures Brayden is trying to lead everyone in singing "Happy Birthday!"
I know this is really late! Brayden had a wonderful birthday party. Thanks everyone for making it so special!! The new pictures at the top right of this page are his two-year old pictures. I can't believe we have a two year old!! I guess you can say he is officially potty trained and has been for several weeks now! No more diapers!! Yay!!:) However, we are not accident-free but they are happening less and less. Right when he turned two we transitioned from the crib to the toddler bed. This has not gone as well as we hoped, but we are trying different things and hope it won't be much longer before we can sleep all night again at least for a little while anyway!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment