Friday, September 25, 2009

Brayden's Imagination

Brayden's imagination is really becoming evident! He was watching me upload the pics from my last post and saw the pics of him playing putt-putt. So, he started talking about it and he disappeared. Well, I didn't think anything of it until he told me to "Watch!" He had gotten the extension sticks from the vacuum cleaner along with a ball and was pretending to putt-putt in the living room!! It was soooo cute! =)

Unfortunately, we've all been very sick over the last week or so! It was confirmed to be the swine flu and it was HORRIBLE!! Luke had a milder case than I did and we're not exactly sure Brayden had it but just assumed he did since it was so contagious. I've had a difficult time regaining my normal energy and strength. I'm not sure if it's because of the pregnancy, the severity of the flu or if I got another virus on top of the flu!?!?! Anyway, I am ready to start feeling like myself again!!

Last Sunday our family and church celebrated Pastor Appreciation and 25 years of ministry for my Dad. It was a wonderful service. You can read more and see pictures here and here. I am so thankful to have my Dad as my pastor and for growing up under his ministry. I have no doubt he is fulfilling God's calling on his life and wouldn't have traded growing up in the ministry for anything else! I am very thankful for him not only as my Dad but also as my Pastor. What a privilege to be able to call my Dad Pastor! I am forever grateful for my family and for being raised in a home with a solid foundation!

I apologize this post doesn't have any pictures. Since we've been sick the camera has not been out at all! I also would like to start using this blog as a journal to keep up with all of life's special memories! So, you may see more of this, I don't know....we will see! =)

No comments: