















Brayden spent last weekend with Heather and Jonathan and these are some pictures she took. He had a great time and I know they love every minute together!
We are finally starting to get back in our normal routine. The remnants of the flu for me were severe congestion and pressure in my head and ears so I've been dealing with stopped up ears and really bad headaches. Thankfully, I am finally starting to feel better! It's about time! =) The pregnancy is going really well! I can feel him moving around a lot and I love it! We haven't picked out a name yet but we are thinking and trying to come up with one! I failed the first glucose test which my doctor prepared me for. Since I had gestational diabetes when I was pregnant with Brayden chances are I will have it during this pregnancy as well. It is looking like I have it but I have to do the 3-hour glucose test on Monday, Oct. 12th to confirm it. So we will see.
Luke is continuing to do well on Remicade. We are currently in the first period of going 8 weeks between treatments. His next treatment is in two weeks. We are still learning about his diet and he is still having occasional mild flare-ups, but overall he is doing great! He can tell it's time for another treatment so he might need treatments more frequently for a little while anyway. Time will tell.
Brayden is really talking a lot clearer these days. He can say anything he hears! Here lately he has started asking "What's that?" So, he is learning a lot or should be anyway! =) As always he is so full of energy and so much fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment