Friday, December 4, 2009

Putting On First Christmas Ornament




This is Brayden putting on his first Christmas ornament ever! He loves the Christmas tree! He says "Christmas tree...I excited!" It is so cute!:)I hope to put up more pictures later of the finished decorated tree....but we have to take them first so hopefully it won't take too long!





This is Brayden after a long day!! He just got up on the couch and before we knew it he had fallen asleep. I loved how he was resting his head on his hand! This is a recent conversation Brayden had with Heather without hesitation after I asked Heather did she work that day: Heather to Brayden: "Did you work today?" Brayden: "uh-huh" Heather: "where do you work?" Brayden: "Chick-fil-a" Heather: "well how much money did you make today?" Brayden: "two dollars!" He didn't even have to think about what to say it all just came out....it was hilarious! So, I guess this is what he would look like after a day at work! =)

1 comment:

The Hawley's said...

$2 a day is a deal for Jerry! He better snatch that worker up before Brayden realizes how much more he could make!!!