This was Brayden's second time being a ring bearer! The first time was at Heather's wedding when he was 18 months. This wedding was my friends wedding and Luke sang and I was an honorary bridesmaid. So it was busy but a lot of fun! During rehearsal Brayden only walked down the aisle on the third try. I think he had to get adjusted to all the new people and figure out what was going on! After the rehearsal dinner he was pretty comfortable with everyone and kept talking about the flower girl and the fact that she was going to throw flowers and he was going to hold a pillow! When it came time for the wedding he did wonderful! He trailed a little ways behind the flower girl but at least he walked down the aisle all on his own and even carried his pillow! I was sitting at the front and he just came straight to me and sat with me during the wedding. I think he makes a really adorable ring bearer!:)
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Adorable Ring Bearer
This was Brayden's second time being a ring bearer! The first time was at Heather's wedding when he was 18 months. This wedding was my friends wedding and Luke sang and I was an honorary bridesmaid. So it was busy but a lot of fun! During rehearsal Brayden only walked down the aisle on the third try. I think he had to get adjusted to all the new people and figure out what was going on! After the rehearsal dinner he was pretty comfortable with everyone and kept talking about the flower girl and the fact that she was going to throw flowers and he was going to hold a pillow! When it came time for the wedding he did wonderful! He trailed a little ways behind the flower girl but at least he walked down the aisle all on his own and even carried his pillow! I was sitting at the front and he just came straight to me and sat with me during the wedding. I think he makes a really adorable ring bearer!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment