Thursday, February 18, 2010

Landen Update






I can't believe Landen will be four weeks old on Sunday! It seems like I should still be pregnant but I am so glad he is here! He is so precious and cute! I love to just watch him...I could do it all day!:)He is doing really well trying to figure everything out! This week he has started to be a little more alert and awake...just a little!:) He now weighs exactly 5 pounds! For the first time since he has been born we don't have to go back to the doctor until next week! We have been going 2-3 times a week for weight checks. We love our doctor and all of his staff though and they love us especially Brayden! He can't wait to go and they love seeing him! He puts a smile on everyone's face. His favorite part is when we check out...he gets stickers!:) Landen has been drinking an ounce at each feeding with an occasional ounce and a half but for two days now he has been taking an entire two ounces every 2-3 hours. He is still getting his days and nights figured out but he is doing really well with that. We have started to see a pattern. On most nights he will eat around 11pm-12am, wake up around 3-3:30am and then again at 7am...not bad. We are learning to live on much less sleep though. We are still having sleep issues with Brayden. He doesn't wake up every night but he will often wake up in the middle of the night. Brayden is a great big brother! He loves to love on Landen, check in on him and bring me things. He sometimes asks to hold him and he really enjoys that with help of course!:)

2 comments:

Ivo Cantor corre e conta said...

Nice to meet you, Brayden and Landen!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.