Friday, March 19, 2010

Brayden Loves....


Playing Defense:




Directing music:

Preaching:







Brayden loves, loves, loves playing basketball! He plays it almost all day and he is really good too! If he's not playing ball he is either preaching or singing (that includes directing music too)! He gets his Bible and some sort of "stand" and dramatically preaches his "sermon." He also loves music! He can sing "Amazing Grace" "Jesus Loves Me" "The BIBLE" "Zacchaeus" and maybe a few more but that's all I can remember right now! Oh yeah he just learned "Ten Little Monkeys" but he doesn't count down he just keeps repeating "one fell off and bumped his head"! So cute! He can count to ten though with only a little help! He also is doing really well with his ABC's! He knows all of our family members first and last names including his own full name, Brayden Luke Johnson! He knows his birthday as well! Right now we are focusing on learning colors and Bible verses. He just learned 1 John 14:6 "...God is love..." It's so cute to hear him say it...can you tell I am so proud of him! I don't mean to brag just wanted to catch up on all that he is learning and keep a record so I could remember! He is so smart and learns so quickly! It really amazes me at how fast he learns...he doesn't forget anything! Just this past week he started the never ending question: "Why?" He is either asking "why?" or "where'd that come from?" about everything! I try to answer him the best I can because I know he is learning sooo much! One conversation went like this from Brayden to me: "why's Landen got to eat?" "Because he is hungry." "Why is he hungry?" "Because he is growing." "Why?" "So he can get big and strong." "Why?" He keeps asking why until you don't know what to say!:)Brayden must be doing a lot of growing too! He is hungry ALL the time despite the fact that he eats really well! This is such a fun age! I love having him follow me around all day....there is never a dull moment!;)

3 comments:

sunglasses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Khmer Basket said...

That's must be fun in activities.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.