Landen is doing really well! He has adjusted to the hip brace as you can see! He has so much determination as you can also see! Yes, he is standing while wearing a hip brace! He also gets around with speed! You should see him crawl! He is such a character! He loves and eats up all the attention he gets. And if he's not getting any attention he will let you know! He hasn't had too many changes lately. The only one (but it's a big one) is that he is off the bottle!! He has transitioned to a sippy cup this month and has done really well with it. He is cutting two more teeth and when they fully come through he will have a total of 6 teeth!! He is still transitioning between baby food and table food but is doing really well with table food. We give him what he can have from our plates and then if he's not full we give him stage 2 baby food. He wears size 1 in diapers and 0-3 months in clothes. He hasn't added any words to his vocabulary yet but still babbles away! :) We are still waiting on the MRI/MRA results and should have those any day now. He will have his hip x-rayed soon. We will send those reports to his doctors in Delaware. Then, if everything looks okay, hopefully they will send word that he no longer needs to wear the brace. We are praying his hip is continuing to heal as it should and that the x-rays will confirm that. We are also praying for a clear report from the MRI/MRA. Please keep us in your prayers. We appreciate every single prayer prayed on our behalf more than we could ever express! We feel so blessed by God and the family and friends in our life that show how much they care!
WOW!!! He is such a sweetheart!!! I love his sweet spirit and I am so proud to be his aunt!! And I love that crazy brother of his too!! It was so cute watching them on skype last night! But you certainly had your hands full! LOL!! Literally :) Love you guys very much and I am so proud of Landen! :)
I am so thankful they have you as their aunt and the special bond they share with you is priceless!
Yes, skype was interesting but fun last night! We need to use it more! Just wish it was a bigger camera! It's hard to fit all of us into such a tiny space and then add two little boys that won't be still and want to touch everything! LOL! We love you!!
2 comments:
WOW!!! He is such a sweetheart!!! I love his sweet spirit and I am so proud to be his aunt!! And I love that crazy brother of his too!! It was so cute watching them on skype last night! But you certainly had your hands full! LOL!! Literally :) Love you guys very much and I am so proud of Landen! :)
I am so thankful they have you as their aunt and the special bond they share with you is priceless!
Yes, skype was interesting but fun last night! We need to use it more! Just wish it was a bigger camera! It's hard to fit all of us into such a tiny space and then add two little boys that won't be still and want to touch everything! LOL! We love you!!
Post a Comment