Tuesday, May 17, 2011




We've had a really nice day. We met with another family that has a child with dwarfism. It's not the same type Landen has but they are the closest people that we can relate to. This afternoon I took the boys to a new playground in our neighborhood. It felt so good out there. The highlight of my day was having both boys take a nap at the same time!! If you know us personally you know this is a very rare occasion, but I could definitely get used to it! ;)

I was introduced to Mamapedia today! It is a website that offers daily deals especially for busy moms and their families. Today's deal is a one-year subscription to one of Ranger Rick's family of magazines. I had never heard of this magazine until last weekend when someone told me about them! All three magazines have received 2011 Gold and Silver Parent’s Choice Awards for their engaging, educational, and ad-free content. Each magazine is chock-full of colorful photos, amazing stories and articles, games, riddles and fun trivia your child will want to enjoy again and again. The deal made each issue $1! I chose the Wild Animal Baby Magazine geared for Brayden's age group. I'm looking forward to going through these with him! I think he will love it!


If you think this is something you are interested in click here to find out more!

This afternoon Brayden was pretending to be Barney Fife and this was his uniform and accessories! ;) (he did this all on his own, by the way!)

No comments: