Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday Weekly

On Monday we celebrated my birthday with my family! We went shopping, had lunch at Moes, and shopped some more!! Then my mom and dad grilled out the best steaks! Brownies were the choice of dessert! Everything was so delicious!!

Tuesday afternoon Brayden had his 4 year old check up and got a great report! He weighs 44 lbs. and is in the 90-95 percentile in his height and weight on the growth chart!


Tuesday night we took him to a Mudcats game while Landen visited Nana and PaPaw! ;) The game got rained out but not until the 6th inning or so so we were able to see most of it! We saw two home runs hit back to back! Brayden loves Muddy! While we were snacking Muddy came up right behind us and gave Brayden a hug! We had a good time!


On Wednesday we went to an event with the town of Garner Parks & Rec Preschool Program. It was a picnic with a police officer! If you know Brayden you know he loves police officers and pretends to be one everyday! I knew he'd love it and he did! :) It was extremely hot that day but it was worth it! He learned a lot!


On Thursday I rearranged the living room and organized and cleaned the house. For some reason I have to rearrange something pretty often. I'm always moving something! :)

On Friday we went to the pool for a little while. Landen has been swimming in his diaper so that afternoon I went shopping for him a bathing suit. I looked everywhere and could not find one that would fit him! My last place to look was Walmart and they didn't have one either. So I went to the pool stuff and found the perfect thing.....a swim diaper for $5!!! I was so excited because it is really cute, a perfect fit for him and really cheap! :)


While we were out shopping we had an interesting thing happen for the first time. We were walking down the main isle and two young girls approached us going crazy at how cute Landen is! I mean crazy....they were squealing and jumping up and down! I couldn't believe how excited they were. They immediately asked was he like the people on tv. I knew what they were talking about so I said yes and then asked how they knew and they said he favors that girl and I said Kenadie, and they said yes! I told them a little bit about Landen and then one of the girls left to get their mom and she came back and asked to take his picture! I've never been asked to let someone take Landen's picture but I said sure! They were so kind! Since it was such a commotion other people that were walking by were stopping and seeing what was going on. We definitely had a crowd around us and it felt like he was a celebrity or something! It was pretty crazy!

On Saturday we tried to surprise my mom with a 50th birthday party! She wasn't surprised but we still had a good time celebrating!! :) I'm so thankful for my family!

No comments: