Tuesday, February 21, 2012

King Brayden

A couple of weeks ago Brayden's K-4 class had a Royal Party where they elected a king and queen! They were studying the letter Q and learning about voting! I was secretly hoping Brayden would be elected king but I didn't say a word about it to him! When I picked him up, I was thrilled when his teacher told me he won king!! She said he got A LOT of votes and that ALL the girls voted for him!! She said the students knew who they wanted! I was so happy and excited for him! He, however, did not say hardly anything about it and really acted like it wasn't a big deal! LOL! It might not have been a big deal to him but it was to us! It's just nice to know that your child is liked! ;) Now about ALL the girls voting for him.....I'm not sure if that is a sign of things to come or not?! ;)

1 comment:

Heather Huff said...

Maybe because he is a little stud muffin!! ;) Who wouldn't want him to be king?!?! ;)