Thursday, May 10, 2012

Brayden's First Tee-Ball Game!












Brayden's first tee-ball game was April 14th! He is #7!  One of his best friends, Noah, ended up being on the same team! They love playing together! He is doing really well. Of course he is just learning the basics as this is his first time playing. He really seems to enjoy it and says this is his favorite sport. Of course that could change, but we'll see! ;-) He is certainly a typical little boy because as you can see in the last picture he can get distracted by the dirt! LOL! They have practice on Monday nights and games every Saturday morning. They have two games left. We, along with his faithful fans, have fun watching him play! GO BRAYDEN!!

**Disclaimer: Brayden saw me posting this and said I should delete the last picture because that was the wrong choice! I guess he just realized he got caught! ;-)

2 comments:

Heather Huff said...

I LOVE the disclaimer!! HAHA!!! SO proud of Brayden and can't wait to see him play again!!! :) Love you guys!

The Johnsons said...

LOL! I couldn't resist! It was cute and funny!! We love y'all and look forward to seeing y'all soon!!