Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Kindergarten!
This is about a month late....but better late than never!! ;-) Brayden is done with kindergarten!! Woohoo! We are so proud of him! He has done really well with homeschool and has worked so hard! He has grown so much! Kindergarten was a lot of fun. We both really enjoyed it! I'm so thankful for a very successful first year of homeschool. I had a lot of questions and concerns at the beginning but I tried to leave all of that in the Lord's hands and just do my best. By the end of the year he was completing his assignments very easily. It was VERY rewarding to watch him learn AND have a part in it!! He didn't like assignments that were challenging at the beginning of the year but about half way through something "clicked" and he enjoyed those same assignments and they became easy!! I think he will do really well in math. Near the end of the year addition and subtraction were introduced and he loved it and even worked a little ahead of what was required. He is doing really well reading. He read several short stories by the end of the year and is starting to read words as we are out and about. The other day we went to Best Buy and all on his own he read the word "best!" Again, I can't describe how thankful I am that we had a very smooth first year of homeschool. I could not have done it without the Lord and my very encouraging and supporting family! We can't wait to start first grade but we are more excited about summer break!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment