Wednesday, June 12, 2013

This is what it's all about!

We were at McDonald's today after our weekly trip to the library for story time when Brayden came up to me and asked me for a copy of "Landen's Story" to give to his friend because his friend had asked why Landen was so little. The little boy gave the tract to his grandfather who began to read it while his grandson and Brayden went back to play. I began praying that God would work in this man's heart in some way. 

My heart was so touched by Brayden's tender heart! He is constantly reminding me to pass out Landen's Story or asking for one to hand out himself! I just told Brayden how proud I was of him and asked him did he know what else was in Landen's Story and he said "it teaches about God." I am so thankful for these opportunities to share the gospel and a little boy who is excited about it! After all that is why we're here. I pray I will make more efforts to witness and share God's love with others on this journey of life, on our mission field!


Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15


No comments: