Friday, March 7, 2014
Hannah Grace Update - 22 Weeks 5 Days
I had an appointment yesterday to check on miss Hannah Grace and I'm so thankful things are progressing very well! Her heart rate (once the doctor could get her to be still long enough to check it....that took a while, LOL) was 158. She measured me for the first time and said it was a perfect measurement! We are grateful for a good report! I will go back again in 4 weeks and then begin going every 2 weeks!! That doesn't seem right! This pregnancy seems to be going by the fastest of all three! I guess that makes sense now that I have two other kids to keep up with! ;-) July still seems like a long time from now but considering how fast each week is flying by I know it will be here in no time! I'm certainly not rushing it though! LOL! ;-) I am truly enjoying the pregnancy. I am able to feel her moving around a lot now and it is the most amazing experience! It never gets old and I enjoy every kick and punch! ;-) Thankfully, I am feeling really well! The "morning sickness" has certainly eased up and is almost completely gone! We are so thankful for this gift of life and can't wait to meet her! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment