Sunday, October 18, 2015

A Peek into Our Week

We had a fairly routine week this week and a busy weekend!

Landen got his glasses on Monday so I proudly introduce you to his new look! ;-)


He's still as handsome as ever! He has adjusted to his glasses really well and it has gone a lot better than I thought it would go. He proudly shows everyone! :-)

One morning this week Brayden was getting started with school and was reading his Bible. After a few minutes he came out of the office where he was working and said he just read John 3:16 and he wanted to share it with Hannah Grace. It was the sweetest sight!

Notice their accessories! LOL! ;-) Hannah Grace got into my jewelry and picked out a necklace to wear! I love how girly she is despite her young age and the fact that she's outnumbered! ;-)

Our ladies group at church has started volunteering at our local soup kitchen once a month. I was able to go Saturday morning and as I was getting ready Brayden woke up and wanted to know where I was going. I asked him if he wanted to go and he said yes! He was a great help and worked really hard. We both had a great time!





And here is our weekly Sunday morning picture!


And our best attempt at a selfie! LOL!


Have a great week!



1 comment:

Heather Huff said...

Landen looks so handsome in those glasses!!! Love you all!! Give them a big hug and kiss from me!!! ;)