Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Boy!




I think our happy little boy is back! Last week, Brayden had a stomach virus, a cold, and was teething so he was not happy, who would be?:( So far, he seems to be feeling much better this week. So yeah he is working on 4 more teeth for a total of 16 teeth! His newest discoveries are giving hugs and kisses, including blowing kisses. He is a little sweetheart! If you ask him to give you a hug he will lay his head on your shoulder and cuddle up. If you ask him for a kiss he will either blow a kiss, put his forehead to your lips to receive a kiss or put his lips on your lips! Just last week he learned how to stand up on his own from sitting on the floor. It almost looks like he is trying to do a handstand!:) Tomorrow will be one week since Brayden has gone without the pacifier! We finally did it! We tried a couple of other times and no one was ready. It has gone way better than I thought it would! I think that's it for now. I'm looking forward to Braydens next discovery!:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ugh...i hate sickness. I still cannot get over how Brayden has lost his baby look. He is a big boy now!