Today, Brayden fed himself with a spoon for the first time! I haven't really been practicing this with him but I fixed him oatmeal this morning and he was just a reaching for that spoon. So, I thought I would let him try and see what happens! I was so surprised at how well he did! Now, I had to put the oatmeal on the spoon, but after I did that I left the spoon in the bowl and he reached for it and fed himself! I was so shocked and happy! He didn't even make a big mess! We will definitley keep working on this development!


Today was also Brayden's first time playing at the Chick-fil-A playland and he loved it!:) Sorry, the pictures are a little blury, they are from my phone. These were too cute not to share!
Brayden has added the word "juice" to his vocabulary! He is growing up way to fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment