I recently found out that I DO NOT have gestational diabetes at this point in the pregnancy! Praise the Lord! However, my doctor has not ruled it out completely since he did check me a little earlier than normal and because of my history. He is not yet sure if he will check me again later but will keep a watch on my weight gain as that can be an indicator. He said he may do a random blood sugar test or repeat the one hour glucose test. Time will tell however I am so thankful that I currently do not have it! If it does happen to show up later that just means I won't have to deal with it as long! =)According to my most recent ultrasound the placenta had moved a little and looked better but it is still low. I will have another ultrasound in a month or so to see if it has moved up yet. Everything else is looking great! I go back to the doctor in two weeks and then start going every two weeks! That is crazy I can't believe it is already time for the bi-weekly appointments! At times it seems like forever before our little boy will arrive and then at other times it seems like it is just around the corner, especially with how fast time goes by! Brayden is certainly keeping me busy and with the upcoming holidays life will be even busier so I'm sure he will be here before we know it! We are extremely excited to meet our next son but at the same time in no rush. We want to enjoy every minute of being a family of three and enjoy our one-on-one with Brayden as much as possible. Life will change yet again but all for the better with the addition of another bundle of joy! =) He still does not have a definite name but we think we are close to a definite decision with the one we are considering. I don't know why we have the hardest time picking out a name!?!? That is a pretty big decision though!
I also wanted to let you know what is currently going on in Brayden's world! Each week we go to story-time at the library and Tiny Tots. He loves both and talks about going ALL the time! I think his favorite part about the library is getting a stamp on his hand at the end. Tiny Tots is a gym class for 2-3 year olds provided by the athletic club of our community. They do an obstacle course, play with balls, jump on a mini trampoline, chase hula hoops, run around pretending to be different animals and lastly they stretch out! It is really cute to watch!
Another highlight of his week is church. He asks to go just about every day! We are so glad he enjoys church so much! He has started sitting in church with us for a couple of months now and is doing so well learning how to behave in church. He loves to use his Bible like we do. He has recently started walking around church shaking everyone's hand after church is over! He started this all on his own! When you ask him who his preacher is, he says "PaPaw!" After church he asks to go to the front to "preach". I'm not sure what he is preaching about but he raises his voice and either points his finger or claps his hands!
We just can't believe how fast he is growing up! Every day is a new discovery! His words are so clear and he has started putting them together to make sentences. This is such a fun age!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment