Tuesday, March 29, 2011

6 months ago today.......

we welcomed a special little boy into our family!! :) We all anxiously awaited the day of his arrival! ;) It ended up being an 18-hour wait but the result was so worth it!! Kaiden Michael arrived on September 29, 2010 at 1:33am! He weighed 8 lbs. 13 oz. and was 20.5 inches long! I can't describe in words the feeling I had when I saw him for the first time! The miracle of life is so amazing because we serve an amazing God! Kaiden is so cute, sweet and precious! We are so thankful to have him in our family and can't wait to see what God has in store for his life! We love you Kaiden! :)





1 comment:

The Future Mrs. Huff said...

That was so sweet!! You beat me to it! Haha!! :) I can't believe it has been 6 months!! Thank you so much for being a GREAT aunt to my son! He loves you all so much! Can't wait to watch them all play and get in trouble together!! :) Love you all!!