I'm getting behind again!! A lot has been going on but thought I'd give a quick update! I just got done cleaning and I'm exhausted so this may be short. It's been a rough winter with all the sickness that has been going on. It seems like we got everything that went around! Thankfully we are all better for now! We're hoping and praying it stays that way because Landen is getting his cast off!! FINALLY! We are so excited and we are counting down the days! Two weeks from today, on March 1st, Lord willing, they will take the cast off for good! He has to have anesthesia so we have to try our best to keep him well! That's pretty difficult since everyone is drawn to his precious personality and that beautiful smile! :) Speaking of beautiful.....so many people mistake Landen for a girl! I don't understand? And I don't know what else to do to help him look anymore like a boy?!?! He doesn't wear any colors close to anything for girls, his daddy is sure of that! LOL! :) Anyway, he is eating much better and making up for those days he didn't eat so well! Today was his first full day without formula and instead he drank cows milk! After several attempts but no success I decided to try warming the milk and that was the trick! His new thing is shaking his head no....he will definitely let you know when he doesn't want something! Landen and Brayden are playing together a lot more! I love watching them together! That brotherly bond is very special! Brayden is doing well. We're trying to get back into our routine of preschool, library and gym along with some other fun outings....hoping things will be settled for awhile. He is growing up so fast and learning soooo much! Right now he is into policemen. He's a trip! :)
If you read this before Wednesday around 11am please say a prayer for us. Luke has gotten sick again after doing so well for so long! After some initial testing it appears there is inflammation in his colon so he is having a colonoscopy tomorrow to determine what's going on and what needs to be done about it. We are seeing a new doctor that we are very impressed with and praying for healing. We appreciate your continued prayers! Hopefully it won't be so long before the next time! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment