I'm so excited! Today I did our grocery shopping online for the first time! I've been wanting to try it for a long time but just never did. I'm so glad I did today though. Luke and I both dislike buying groceries and it can be really difficult to do with children and crazy schedules! Anyway I wanted to share what I liked about it and how it works. I like the fact that throughout the week as I think of things we need I can just sign in on their website and add the item to my cart and avoid forgetting about it. I also like that as I add items to my cart I'm given a running total. This helps in sticking with a budget. Lastly, I like avoiding impulse purchases and therefore saving money! :) It saves time and it is very convenient. Now the Lowes Foods is really close to our home so that is a huge advantage for me. It costs $4.95 to shop online and I feel like it is completely worth it because there's no telling how much you've saved by avoiding impulse purchases. So after you do your shopping online, there is a special parking place at the front that you will pull in to and let them know you are there. Then they will bring the groceries to your car and load them up for you and you simply give them your form of payment and that's it! It's that easy! An extra bonus is that every fourth order = free $4.95 credit! If you'd like to try it for FREE leave a comment with your email address and you will receive an email with a promotional code.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Online Grocery Shopping
I'm so excited! Today I did our grocery shopping online for the first time! I've been wanting to try it for a long time but just never did. I'm so glad I did today though. Luke and I both dislike buying groceries and it can be really difficult to do with children and crazy schedules! Anyway I wanted to share what I liked about it and how it works. I like the fact that throughout the week as I think of things we need I can just sign in on their website and add the item to my cart and avoid forgetting about it. I also like that as I add items to my cart I'm given a running total. This helps in sticking with a budget. Lastly, I like avoiding impulse purchases and therefore saving money! :) It saves time and it is very convenient. Now the Lowes Foods is really close to our home so that is a huge advantage for me. It costs $4.95 to shop online and I feel like it is completely worth it because there's no telling how much you've saved by avoiding impulse purchases. So after you do your shopping online, there is a special parking place at the front that you will pull in to and let them know you are there. Then they will bring the groceries to your car and load them up for you and you simply give them your form of payment and that's it! It's that easy! An extra bonus is that every fourth order = free $4.95 credit! If you'd like to try it for FREE leave a comment with your email address and you will receive an email with a promotional code.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, that sounds AWESOME!!! There is one in Greenville...I'm trying to decide if it is worth the drive to Greenville! But send me the promotional code and I guess I could always try it out and see! :)
Yeah, I don't know if I'd drive to Greenville just for groceries but if you happened to be going there sometime you should try it out! In case you do, if you want to pick it up on the same day your order has to be submitted by 3pm. Also they ask for 3 hours to prepare your order however I got an email probably about an hour after I submitted my order and it was ready!
Post a Comment