Remember when I said I wanted to do some things different and try new things....well this is one of them. I'm going to try to post this each week to journal and remember the highlights of our week.
Last week went by so fast! I have done something brave the past two weeks! The week before last I stayed alone overnight for the first time in my entire life!! haha! Landen was actually here with me but it's not like he could help me if something happened! LOL! Last week I got my hair cut really short....the shortest it has ever been! Growing up I always had hair to my waist but a couple of years ago I got the bob cut and it has gradually gotten shorter and shorter. I did not realize it would be this short but it feels a lot better and is surprisingly really quick and easy to fix! I have learned my hair does better when it is short!
We were able to take dinner to a family friend of ours that have a new baby! We enjoyed the fellowship and of course holding a sweet baby boy! :)
I was reminded of some childhood memories this week as Brayden and I played "restaurant!" That was one of my favorite things to play when I was a child. I vividly remember "taking orders!" :) He seemed to enjoy it! I had just told Luke a few days before that I didn't understand how to play with boys! I just don't know how to play superhero's, policemen or toy story! LOL! I was thankful to find something to play with him! :)
We put in a request to try to get a flight to Delaware for Landen's upcoming appointment. Since it will be such a quick trip flying would be much more convenient but it makes us really nervous. We'll see if it works out this time!
On Thursday, the boys and I enjoyed some time at the park and lunch with some friends.
My Papa received an award this week. We were able to go to the ceremony. I learned some things I did not know about him that make me very proud!
Jonathan, Heather and Kaiden were in town for a wedding so it was nice to spend some time with them! We kept Kaiden during the wedding and I've never had an easier baby! He slept the entire time!
My Daddy celebrated a birthday this week! :)
We've been working on writing the alphabet in preschool. Brayden has had a good start with it but it will take some time for him to get the hang of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment