
I was impressed!! He picked it out all on his own!! Now, typically during the week he does dress himself. All of his play clothes are in a drawer together and he'll just pick something out each day to wear. This was the first time he picked out his clothes and got ready for church!! :)
Update on Landen's nap: After doing a little reading yesterday regarding my issue with Landen's naps I decided to try something a little different today. I put him down much earlier than I normally do. Although he did try to fight it, he didn't fight it near as much as he has been! In fact, he only got out of the bed twice.....much less than normal! ;) AND he slept for TWO HOURS and was a much happier little boy this afternoon. I forgot to mention in the previous post that he can be pretty cranky after his naps. So, maybe this is the solution, but who knows?! We'll have to keep trying it and see!! :)
1 comment:
Ok first of all let me just say B has got some class!!! LOL!! But really he looks soooo handsome! ;) And L..WAY 2 GO BUDDY!! ;) And I can't stop laughing at the fact that he gets out of his bed..lol! So cute!! ;) Can't wait for those days...K is fighting a nap as I type! He is in his room saying "MaMa" MaMa'..precious! Love you guys! ;)
Post a Comment