Can you believe it?!? Three posts in three days!! Although they may not be the most exciting posts, I am trying to "journal" more so I can remember this season of my life!! =) The highlights of my day, other than my family and church tonight, were figuring out how to use my voice recorder to type in my text!! My mom and I saw a commercial the other day for the latest iphone featuring the ability to speak what you wanted to type to text someone! She mentioned that my Dad's phone which is not an iphone could do the same thing! I thought well maybe mine does too but never got the chance to try it out. Well, today Luke calls me from a meeting at work so excited because someone told him his phone would do the same thing! So he called me to tell me I could do it on my phone, the Samsung Fascinate, which I LOVE by the way! =) So I immediately began trying to figure it out. It didn't take long to learn. Texting by voice instead of typing is sooo much faster! I found this rather exciting! ;-)
So if you didn't find that interesting you will the next part......tonight Landen said "I love you" for the very first time completely on his own!!!! It was so sweet! We were leaving church, telling Nana and PaPaw bye. As we were walking to the car I was telling them bye and after Nana said I love you he immediately said it back....so clear!! Definitely a priceless moment!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment