Thursday, January 5, 2012

I LOVE Money Saving Mom!!

I've been a fan and follower of Money Saving Mom for a few years now! I have learned many things. I enjoy reading after her for many reasons! A little bit about her according to Amazon: 

  "Crystal Paine is a wife and homeschooling mom to three young children who has been writing on topics related to frugality for the last five years—and living a frugal, simple, and debt-free life since she was born. Her blog, MoneySavingMom.com, is one of the top personal finance blogs on the web averaging over four million pageviews per month. Crystal has contributed to articles in Woman's Day magazine and All You magazine, as well as being mentioned on National Public Radio and CNN.com, in USA Weekend, and Real Simple magazine and numerous other local newspapers and radio and television stations."

She has published her first book, "The Money Saving Mom's Budget: Slash Your Spending, Pay Down Your Debt, Streamline Your Life, and Save Thousands a Year" It is available for pre-order now and will be released January 10th! I hope to read this soon!

Order your copy or find out more HERE!

She also is offering a free copy of her brand new e-book: 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life. Find out how to get it HERE! (Hence the purpose of this post ;)....offer expires January 9th)





No comments: