~ Philippians 2:4 "Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others." ~
Saturday, March 17, 2012
A Day Full of Blessings!
Yesterday I received many blessings that I wanted to share. First
of all, a very sweet lady in our church arranged to have our hair done
together at no cost to me. We had a great time of fellowship. It was so
nice to have a little break with other ladies and be refreshed! ;-)
After that, a very special couple in our church had asked to spend some
time with the boys as they do every now and then. Luke had to close last
night so we were able to go on a lunch date and enjoy some time
together! Last night, I went grocery shopping with the boys while Luke
was at work. Now I only do that when I HAVE to!! It is a huge task to
buy groceries, get checked out and loaded up with two little monkeys
boys! LOL! ;-) As I was checking out, a very nice lady let me get in
line ahead of her and then offered to hold Landen while I unloaded the
cart. Landen never goes to strangers but I really needed help. I asked
him and he said he wanted to and went right to her and was so content.
That helped out sooo much! As I was loading the car the same lady found
me and offered to return my cart for me! In the times we live in you
really can't trust anybody. It's so nice to know that there are still
some nice people in this world who just want to help out! Each of these
people touched my day in such a special way! I am so thankful they
allowed God to use them to be a blessing to me! It also encourages me to
be looking for opportunities to be a blessing to others!
~ Philippians 2:4 "Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others." ~
~ Philippians 2:4 "Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others." ~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment