Hey! We've been doing great and hope all of my faithful readers have too! ;-) Luke is back at work full time now, however, he hasn't fully recovered. His knee is still in a lot of pain at times and he has a few more physical therapy sessions. He will also see the doctor again soon. We're praying it will feel back to normal really soon! He doesn't let it stop him though!
Brayden is learning so much these days! It is such a joy to teach him things and watch him make new discoveries!! He has had something HUGE happen in his life recently that I will share in another post! ;-) He continues to do well in school and he is about to start t-ball!
Landen is saying new words every day and putting words together to make sentences! It's so cute to hear him talking. He has always been quite the talker but now he is finally starting to speak our language! ;-) It also helps for him to be able to communicate more for him and for us!! He is also starting to eat a little better because now he wants to feed himself with his spoon and fork! He is certainly becoming Mr. Independent!
Luke and I made a big change about a month ago! We went back to basic cell phones and are no longer smartphone users! We considered this for quite a while for several reasons. We finally decided to at least give it a try and we haven't looked back! It's so nice to have one less distraction in our life for now!
I'm hanging in there too! I'm constantly focusing on learning how to be the godly wife, mother and lady God desires me to be. I'm enjoying an online Bible study based on the book The Pursuit of Proverbs 31. I have learned so much just in the first few weeks! I've always enjoyed reading for pleasure but haven't always made time for it. I'm actually making more time for it these days and have enjoyed reading several books by Karen Kingsbury. The boys and I have been going outside a lot lately enjoying this beautiful weather as well!
Well, that's about all of the latest news I can think of for now! I'll include a few recent photos of the boys in closing! Until next time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment