the name of the program
he loved the songs!
singing out!
he had a speaking part & he did great!!
Landen loving on Daddy during the program
so sweet!
turning the tassel!
walking across the stage!
so proud!
We are so proud of Brayden! He had a great time in K-4. He has learned so much. I am so thankful he had the opportunity to go to preschool. It was a wonderful experience. Thanks to great teachers, he now has a strong foundation for his education. He loved going to school every day. He told me his favorite part of the day was snack time and going to the playground! LOL! I'm not surprised! Although he misses his friends and one of the teachers (only one of them because the other one is now coming to our church with her family!) he is glad to be out of school for the summer! I have to say I'm glad to have him home too! Landen and I really missed him while he was at school!
I can't believe he will start KINDERGARTEN in the fall!! It doesn't seem possible! After a lot of prayer and a lot of thinking we feel led to try home school! This is a HUGE decision and a very tough decision. We know home school is not for every family and not even for every child. I am very nervous and very excited about it. Please pray for us as we prepare for this, choose a curriculum and start this new journey in a few months.
Something funny and cute: A few days after Brayden was out of school I told him that I loved being home with my boys and he said "and I love being home with my kindergarten teacher!" Hahahaha! He may change his mind about that! LOL! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment