Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Snow Day!

Around here when the weathermen say it's going to snow we don't really believe it until we see it! We actually hadn't paid much attention to the weather lately but heard a few people say they were calling for it this past Saturday. We were going about our day when around noon it started snowing!! It came down quickly and the snow flakes kept getting larger and larger until they were the biggest snow flakes we've ever seen! It literally looked like feathers falling from the sky! It was the most beautiful snow I think I've ever seen! It was the perfect snow because it happened during the day so we could actually see it and it didn't hinder any plans! We were still able to have church Sunday! I like to watch it for a little while but don't really care for it to stay around very long or to mess everything up! It snowed until late into the night but we didn't get much accumulation. Mr. Brayden loves the snow and was disappointed it didn't snow for Christmas. In his mind Christmas means snow! LOL! Anyway, he has been wanting to play in snow for quite a while so needless to say he was a happy little fellow!! :-)







SNOW ANGEL!





                                             
                                                                   



(Unfortunately, Landen has been sick with congestion and a bad cough so I thought it was best to keep him in. He and I had fun watching from the door though! :-))

No comments: