We are finally past the sickness for a while hopefully! Brayden got sick after Landen did so we dealt with the rotavirus for about 2 weeks. It's so hard to see your children sick! Thankfully, they are getting back to the rambunctious and sweet boys we're used to! It's been crazy busy around here! We went to Delaware, came back, Landen got sick and was in the hospital, Brayden got sick, we had revival and just this past Thursday night we had a big night at Chick-fil-A to raise money for the Potentials Foundation! Hopefully things will slow down at least a little! :-)
A couple of really funny things happened while Landen was in the hospital. Everyone can use a good laugh now and then so I thought I'd share them here! :-) On Monday night the doctor came in to talk to us about our options with Landen's IV. My parents were there along with Brayden, Luke and myself. Brayden happened to be in the restroom when the doctor came in so he never knew he was there. About halfway through the conversation Brayden yells out "Daddy! Can you help me?" The look on the doctor's face was priceless! He was so shocked and surprised! LOL! He enjoyed a good laugh with us!
Believe it or not Landen is under these covers.......
He loves to sleep with the blanket covering his head. After I got him to sleep I laid him in the bed. When I got up I noticed you couldn't even tell he was laying there. Well, I wasn't the only one that thought that because when it was time for the nurse to check his vitals she comes in the room and goes toward Brayden and starts talking to him as if he were the patient! I realized what was happening and quickly walked toward Landen and made sure she saw him there. When she realized Landen was the patient she started laughing and admitted that she was going to check Brayden's vitals! It was so funny! It was nice to be able to laugh despite everything going on! I hope you got a good laugh imagining these scenes! If not, I guess you would've had to been there! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment