We just got back from vacation!! Last week we were in Washington D.C. for the Little People of America Conference! It was our first conference and I have a lot to share BUT I will save that for later. For now, I just wanted to share about our fun day today! This morning we went to a free preschool program at the Imagination Station! It was our first time there and the boys loved it! Today's theme was "In the Deep Ocean." They had story time and a craft. After we were finished with that we walked around checking out some of the animals and then the boys played for a bit in the playrooom. When it was time to go, Brayden and Landen were both saying how much fun it was and that they wanted to go back another time!! :-)
While there they saw a Burmese Python!
A Turtoise and several other different kinds of animals!

They loved the playroom!
We grabbed a quick bite to eat for lunch on our way to Zebulon and went to the Mobile Gem Mining event at the library! It was really neat and the boys got some nice gems from Franklin County, NC and Brazil!
Landen got to do one too but I was holding him and helping him and couldn't get any pics! :-/
Then we went back inside for a relay race and craft!
We had a really nice day! I am always looking for fun and free things to do with the boys! Stay tuned for an update on Landen and hopefully some vacation pictures!! :-)








No comments:
Post a Comment