Brayden started first grade on Monday!! He says he's not excited but I think he really is. He keeps talking about it and asking about it! :-) It's kinda hard to get back in the swing of things and figure out a realistic schedule but we'll get the hang of it in no time I'm sure!
He did really well on all of his assignments this week. Over the summer I had him do a couple of pages in the Summer Bridge Activities workbook and I had him read the BOB Books nearly every day. He completed the first two sets and did great reading them!! I'm hoping all that helped him retain the things he learned in kindergarten and will help him continue on in the first grade! We are looking forward to a great and fun school year and can't wait to see all the things we will learn!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment