Saturday, May 3, 2014

Baby Update-30 Weeks!

Here is a quick update from my appointment this week. After checking my sugar for about a week and reporting the results to the doctor she said my numbers were not good and started me on Glyburide. Hopefully, it will help keep my blood sugar under control. The swelling in my ankle is getting worse and is in both ankles now. The doctor this week said it was from leaky valves from the varicose veins. Thankfully, my blood pressure is great so it doesn't appear to be anything serious. The doctor had a hard time getting a good reading on her heartbeat because she kept kicking but said it was in the 150's. She also measured me and said I measured right on track. She wants to see me again next week and start doing non-stress tests the week after. I'm pretty sure I started feeling some Braxton Hicks contractions this week! It's hard to believe her arrival is getting so close! I'm definitely feeling less comfortable and more tired but overall I feel pretty good and still going strong! The boys are starting to talk about Hannah Grace's arrival more, especially Landen! Some mornings he'll ask about her first thing! He'll also ask where is she going to live and say he's ready to see her! He also talks to her and gives her kisses! :-) Brayden says he wants her to be born on his birthday which is 6 days before my due date! It will be interesting to see when she comes because we have so many birthdays within a couple of weeks of our due date. It's really fun to see the boys excitement about getting a baby sister. I hope it lasts! ;-)

No comments: