Friday, May 9, 2014

Baby Update-31 weeks

My appointment went well this week. Her heartbeat was in the 160's! At first the doctor said she wasn't going to measure me but when I laid down for her to hear the heartbeat she changed her mind! I measured at 33 weeks. She said I actually measured ahead the week before too so she wants to do an ultrasound next week to check on her growth. The Glyburide has certainly helped. My blood sugar numbers had improved but I still had a couple of high numbers so the doctor increased my dosage. I will start having non-stress test next week, twice a week, every week!! So, next week I will see the doctor again, have an ultrasound and have 2 non-stress tests. We are excited about the ultrasound! Our last one was at the beginning of February so we are looking forward to another glimpse of Hannah Grace and anxious to see how much she's grown! :-)

No comments: