Hannah Grace thinks she's in school! LOL! She loves to sit with Brayden or try to sit with Landen (he will not let her..lol!) and will "pretend" to do school with them! It's the cutest thing!
The boys had a guys night out last Friday! They went to a football game. Unfortunately bad weather came so they didn't get any pictures at the game and weren't able to finish the game. The season just started though so hopefully they can go again soon!
This little girl is a stinker! ;-) I caught her in the act and she gave me this face! LOL!
Landen is doing really well in school but struggles with writing. He wrote the letter "H" this week completely on his own. I have no idea how he knew how to write it. He hasn't learned how to write in print yet since he is learning cursive. He got me and was so excited and showed me his letter "H." I was SHOCKED and PROUD! Since this I've also learned he knows how to write a few more letters so he is not struggling as bad as I thought! Now, he did write this on his "desk" but it already had crayon marks and it won't be the last marks so it was okay but we did talk about only writing on paper! ;-)
Brayden is enjoying drawing more and I found this drawing he did this week and thought it was pretty good! He takes after his Daddy in this area thankfully! ;-)
We were able to join Luke at a ministry opportunity this week. He sang and spoke at an adult day care for the elderly or those that need care during the day but that can still live at home. We try to take advantage of these opportunities to teach the kids about serving others. I loved seeing them walk in together. Not long after we got there Landen waved at a lady across the room and she waved back so I took him over to meet her. He was a little shy at first but it didn't take long for him to start talking and asking questions! LOL! They became friends right away. As we were about to leave he went up to her and told her he would pray for her! It was the sweetest sight. We were able to get a picture of them before we left.
It is a very RARE moment when all three kids are still and quiet but I was able to take a quick picture of a peaceful second! ;-)
This morning before church I was able to get a couple of good pictures! :-)
I am so blessed to get to be these kids mom! :-D
I really enjoyed doing this post and sharing some highlights from our week. I hope you all have a great week and I hope to do this again next week! :-)











No comments:
Post a Comment