This week was full of appointments and birthday parties!! On Tuesday, Brayden had a follow-up dentist appointment. The week before last he had a routine cleaning and thankfully got a good report. The dentist recommended putting sealants in his permanent molars to prevent cavities so he had that done this week.
The boys have been playing "Andy Griffith" lately and they went all out one day this week! LOL! They came out of their room all dressed up! By the way, Brayden is "Andy" and Landen is "Barney!" LOL!
Aren't they so handsome?!?
On Wednesday, Landen had an eye appointment. Right before his recent dental procedure he had to have a physical. During the physical he failed his eye exam so he was referred to an optometrist. We found out that Landen is far-sighted and has a astigmatism so he has to get glasses and will have to wear them all the time. I wasn't expecting to find this out but I'm thankful we have found out this problem and are able to help him with it. Surprisingly, the office had a tiny pair of glasses to fit Landen! They ordered them and they should be here in 2-3 weeks. I'm a little anxious to see how this transition will go for him. I'm sure he will be just fine though! :-)
The boys enjoyed playing while we waited for Landen's eyes to dilate.
Hannah Grace adores her big brothers! I caught a few sweet pictures of them this week! :-)
She didn't stay there long..lol...but just long enough for me to snap a picture real quick!
On Thursday, Brayden had a physical and thankfully he had a good check-up! Friday evening we went to a birthday party at a local bounce house. The kids had so much fun!
Notice Landen riding on the back of Hannah's motorcycle! LOL!
Hannah Grace LOVED going down the slide with Brayden!
They had a toddler area that Hannah Grace enjoyed when she wasn't exploring elsewhere! ;-)
On Saturday we had two more birthday parties! Our nephew is turning 5 this week and one of Brayden's best friends turned 9! We enjoyed celebrating with them! Our church had Homecoming today but unfortuntaley Landen woke up sick so I stayed home with him. Thankfully, though it worked out for the service to be skyped so I was able to watch and enjoy it. Landen had a very rough morning but shortly after lunch he started rebounding. Hopefully the worst part is behind him and he will only continue to feel better and no one else gets sick! See ya next week! :-)































No comments:
Post a Comment