Sunday, December 6, 2015

Catching Up!

Wow! Life has been so busy and unfortunately I've gotten a little behind on the blog again! :-/ Anyway, thankfully the busyness has all been good!! :-) I'll try catching up on the highlights and what I have pictures of from November!

Sunday, November 1st

Brayden has been saving money for some time now. He really wanted to get a dog but after talking to him he understood that right now is not a good time. He decided he wanted to get a pet bird for now so on Thursday, November 5th "Sky" joined our family! :-) Brayden is really enjoying him and taking good care of him.




\
Sunday, November 8th

Family Time!





 


A couple of years ago my mama, my sister and I started a girls weekend away tradition. We weren't able to go last year but thankfully it worked out this year. It was very hard to be away from Luke and the kids but it was a refreshing break and a special time with my mama and sister. Our sister in law was able to join us some too and we all had a great time! We went shopping and attended a ladies retreat where we were able to see our granny, my mom's mom!


Sunday, November 22nd

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our families and once again the ladies went shopping all night for Black Friday. Don't ask me why! LOL! I'm still catching up from that! :-/ No, seriously it has been a fun tradition with my mama, sister, granny and aunt and we just enjoy the time together! 



Sunday, November 29th


November was a great month and we are looking forward to all December has in store! =)


No comments: