Sunday, July 9, 2017

Transplant - Day Forty-seven (+30)

Today is one month since Landen's transplant! We're so glad and thankful that he has been feeling well for the most part. As I mentioned he feels pretty good during the day but he starts feeling bad later in the day. Luke brought some toys from home today that Landen had asked for and he played with them for about 15-20 minutes. It was so nice to see him playing! He is doing great taking his medicine and he is eating well! Landen and I listened to Luke preach this morning on Facebook Live. It is a blessing to be able to do this since Landen can't go. Luke came back to Charlotte this afternoon and I was able to go to church tonight. It's hard to go and it's hard not to go! But I'm glad it worked out for me to be there and it always helps! It's so good to get out but more than that it's great to be with God's people and learn from God's Word together.





No comments: