Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Progress!

Brayden has been doing really well with writing his name however over the last couple of weeks I have been working with him on the size of his letters! :-) He liked to write every letter really big...taking up the whole line. Which is completely normal but he had to be taught! ;-) Here is his progress:

Aug. 27th
 Sept. 21st
Oct. 1st
I was so proud! Didn't he do a great job?! =)

 Working hard on his worksheet yesterday! 
(He cracks me up with the different hats he wears during school time! Haha! He's a mess!)

Landen playing while we did school!

Brayden is doing a great job!

2 comments:

Heather Huff said...

I am sooo proud of Brayden and the progress he is making..and I am very much proud of you for being an awesome teacher!! :) Love you guys!!!

The Johnsons said...

Well thank you! I appreciate your kindness! :-) We love y'all!