Saturday, June 7, 2014
Baby Update-35 Weeks
Yesterday we had another ultrasound, NST and saw the doctor. All appointments went great!! Hannah Grace was very active during the ultrasound again which means we didn't get any glimpses to what she looks like. We couldn't even see her face hardly at all....she was being shy! :-) Although her features will be a complete surprise we did find out one surprising feature! The first thing the ultrasound tech said was "it looks like she's gonna have hair!" She showed it to us and we could definitely see what she was talking about. She said it may not be a head full but she would definitely have some. She has certainly earned it with all the heartburn I've had! I've not allowed myself to count on any hair though....Brayden was bald for the first year of his life and Landen had some fuzz but maybe we'll get to use hairbows much sooner than I thought!! ;-) The doctor said her estimated weight was 6.5 pounds. She is not as big as they originally thought and she is now in the 60th percentile. She said it is normal for a baby to grow a lot at once and then see the growth slow down. The doctor said she looks great though!! She also said my placenta, fluids, blood sugar and blood pressure are all looking good! They did two routine test at this appointment that I have not gotten results on yet. I measured right on track! I'm still 1 cm dilated and according to this doctor I have not thinned. That's a little confusing...I'm not sure if that can reverse or if one of the doctor's is wrong or if it's just a matter of how each doctor measures. We are so thankful for good reports and are getting more and more excited with each day to meet our little girl!!! :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment