Saturday, June 14, 2014

Baby Update-36 Weeks

Both NST's went great this week. She was VERY active during yesterday's test!! Thankfully, everything continues to look great!! I measured at 37.5-38 weeks. I got my results from last week's blood work and I tested positive for GBS which means I will receive antibiotics during labor and I'm still anemic. I haven't had many contractions this week, although the NST always picks up contractions they aren't very strong so I was not expecting any change at this exam. I also didn't want to get my hopes up and be disappointed! However, I got a surprise when the doctor told me there had been some change! I'm now 1.5-2cm dilated! Progress is good! I'll take all I can get before the real deal! ;-) I'm 37 weeks today and actually had my first real contractions last night! They were the strongest and most painful ones yet this time around! They only lasted for 10-15 minutes and I was able to go on to sleep so it was just a taste of things to come while my body prepares for labor!! I'm so thankful things are going so well and I'm feeling good however the waiting game has begun considering both of the boys were born during the 37th week! It's going to be so interesting to see when she comes and how it all happens! :-)

No comments: