Landen has had a great day, the best day he has had in a while! He started feeling bad tonight, however, we are thankful for the progress. We are getting used to the roller coaster ride as his body adjusts to his new cells, as he starts eating again, and as his medicine gets reduced and regulated. His WBC and ANC continues to rise. His WBC is 4.6 and his ANC is 3700! His hemoglobin was at 8 today which is normally when they do a blood transfusion but they wanted to give it one more day to see if it will come up on its own. His TPN (nutrition he was getting through his tubes) stopped today and he is gradually eating more and more. He was unhooked from all tubes for about 4 hours today! He enjoyed the freedom! The test they did yesterday are not back yet but they should be tomorrow. He was very tired tonight and was nauseous. He did get sick but after that and his medicine he started feeling some better. He is such a trooper! I'm amazed everyday at his strength and endurance!
I'm really glad I went home. I was able to get some much needed rest and it was so nice to be able to spend some time with Brayden and Hannah Grace! After resting and running a few errands we came back to the hospital this afternoon. Thank you Lord for a good day!




No comments:
Post a Comment